To support individuals and communities through Enlightenment and Charity to foster a sense of Love, Selflessness and Humility in Members as part of a Large Family.
MMF was established to carry out Humanitarian Services to Reached and Unreached Local Communities with a view to Impacting and Transforming Lives of Persons Living in Rural Areas of Africa.
- We work with and for women, children aged and young people in a synergy that will help to provide medical and educational services to reduce the reproductive health challenges especially HIV & AIDS, Hepatitis, other related diseases.
- Empowering Young people, women through different Skill Acquisitions& Entrepreneurial Programmes /Trainings.
- Reduce suffering of internally displaced people and Senior Citizens (Aged) through humanitarian services.
- Reduce drug and use of harmful substance among adolescent girls, young women and youths.
- Provision of services to Orphaned and vulnerable adolescent girls and young women.
- Promote sanitation and hygiene among adolescent, young women(wash) and
- We provide psychosocial Counseling services for needy members of the society.
At Mercy Michael Foundation, our work is guided by:
MMF is committed to selfless service to humanity especially children/orphans women/widows, aged, young people.
MMF is passionately committed to virtues of honesty, reliability, dependability and accountability.
In the pursuit of creating a charitable system that is transparent and accountable, Mercy Michael Foundation Staff/Volunteers are required to maintain the highest ethical standards and create an atmosphere of confidence through openness and clarity in the discharge of their responsibilities.
We strongly believes in Networking as the essential hallmark for sustainable capacity building and PROGRAM
MMF Health Care Initiative focuses on Children, Aged, Maternal Health for vulnerable people, Menstrual Hygiene for young girls (DIGNITY KIT), Using Medical Interventions that Help prevent and treat illnesses such as Malaria, Typhoid, Deworming, Hepatitis etc. We also carry out HIV/AIDS Test and counseling, Vitamins Supplement, Deworming in the Rural Community Level.
We strive to secure funding for the vulnerable groups facing Medical Challenges requiring urgent attention within and outside the country. SDG 3(Good Health and Well- Being).
- EDUCATE A CHILD SCHOOL INITIATIVE:
MMF through its ‘Educate a Child School Initiative’ aims to ensure that Orphans and Vulnerable Children are given Opportunity of Quality Education. Our aim is to see that no child is left behind achieving Quality Education for All.
With your Support children will be enrolled in schools through Scholarships, Tuition payments as well as Providing Basic Educational Needs and Support. Let’s join hands to be the Light in the darkest part of those children/Train a child you safe generations.(SDG 4 Quality Education).
- ENTREPRENEURIAL PUSH FORWARD PROGRAMME:
MMF Believe that everyone has a seed of greatness and exceptional skills, all they need is an enabling environment where they can improve their quality of life, sustainability and be useful to the society at large.
MMF via it s Entrepreneurial Push Forward support program seeks to empower Girls, youths/Orphans women/widows and Vulnerable groups through Skills Acquisition, capacity building to enhance livelihood putting them in good position where they can make meaningful contribution to themselves as well as the society at large.
(SDG 2 & 3, NO POVERTY, ZERO HUNGER).
MMF Kiddies Funfair is an avenue where the orphans and vulnerable children can interact with one another through their favorite sports and fun activities with a spot light of developing team spirit, interpersonal skills and sense of belongings/ inclusiveness among the kids.
- CARE FOR THE AGED (60 YEAR AND ABOVE):
MMF Care for the Aged program is to provide the Aged such as widows/widowers, abandoned aged people in general with health care, food and clothing for those who have little or no access to such care/services in rural and urban areas looking forward to a home for them for easy access.
MMF care for the General mental well-being of people for them to have the right state of mind through positive thinking to grow and be useful to themselves and to the human race at large as a result of that we provide psychosocial counseling to needy members of the society.
- Relief Materials for IDPs
• Adolescent girls and young women
• Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC)
• Senior Citizens (Aged)
• Internally displaced Adolescent girls, young women (people)